|Top Previous Next|
In class TCustomImport assign this event to read custom data:
1) Link is automatically increased by one every time.
2) Vertices: This is a list of vertices (coordinates).
3) VertexCount: Indicates the number of vertices on the list. The list may be longer than actual number of elements.
4) Zfrom, Zto: Z-levels for the link.
5) LastLink: Set this to true, when you have reached the last link to be read.
All links will be traversed twice. Depending upon your source of data, it may be faster to extract to a MIF file first.